Pacific Bulb Society Mailing List
Welcome to an Internet discussion forum on bulbs, sponsored by the Pacific Bulb Society, for people around the world.
Although bulbs (defined more broadly to include all geophytes) are the focus, we recognize that people who grow them probably grow other things too and will be talking about them from time to time.
Guidelines for posting:
1. Please sign your posts and include your location and climate information to help the rest of the group understand your information.
2. You may attach JPEG (.jpg, .jpe) photos to posts. Only post things for which you own the copyright. Your photos may be visible to everyone on the internet for all time. PBS may add posted photos to the PBS wiki. The maximum size of a message with photos is 20MB, messages over 10MB will be moderated. Photos must be sent as message attachments; html emails are converted to plain text and any inline images will not appear.
3. Please use a subject heading that describes your post and when responding to that post please use the same subject heading so people who search the archives can find all the information on one subject easily.
4. If you change the subject, please change the subject heading as well.
5. Include only enough information from the post you are replying to identify it. DO NOT INCLUDE THE ENTIRE MESSAGE. This is to keep our archives uncluttered and is also a courtesy to the members of the list, especially the digest subscribers.
6. Post answers to questions raised to our list members to everyone as there will be many interested in your reply.
7. Post messages that are of a private nature (such as thanks or information about swapping seed or bulbs) privately.
8. Please refrain from posting your commercial offerings on our list.
9. Remember whatever you post will be archived and available for others to read.
Procedure for images for this list:
Images from list members are added to the PBS wiki which allows everyone who wants to see them to do so and makes it very easy to find them again in the future. Visit the PBS Wiki
To view bulb images posted to the PBS wiki go to: Images
For more information about the Pacific Bulb Society visit the Pacific Bulb Society web site
To search for specific previous messages visit the Archive Search
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the pbs Archives.
Subscribe to pbs by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a private list, which means that the
list of members is not available to non-members.